To successfully pass your semester at UAP you are obliged to:
- Attend and pass all courses listed in your Learning Agreement accepted by both sending and receiving institutions.
- Your class attendance should not be less than 80%.
- Pass all courses with a result of minimum 3.0/satisfactory (see the grading scale below).
UAP grading scale:
Exchange students who wish to work on their final/diploma project during their stay at UAP are obliged to:
- Deliver to the UAP International Office an official acceptance from the sending institution.
- Find a tutor representing one of UAP Departments who will agree to cooperate with on the project.