Contest for a “Polish-Singaporean friendship logo” design
The Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Singapore is proud to announce an open contest, to design a “Polish-Singaporean friendship” logo marking the 50th anniversary of establishing diplomatic relations between the Republic of Poland and the Republic of Singapore. The logo will be used throughout the year 2019 in official correspondence and on public occasions related to celebrating the anniversary.
Submission deadline: 24th February 2019
Main prize: 600 USD
Terms & Conditions:
The contest is organized by the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Singapore.
- The goal of the contest is to create a special graphic sign „Polish-Singaporean friendship logo”, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of establishing diplomatic relations between the Republic of Poland and Republic of Singapore. The graphic design will be used during the year 2019 for public events, in official correspondence and in public space, when marking the anniversary.
- The contest is open to all who submit their original design via email, in accordance with the guidelines of art. 5 of these Terms & Conditions
- The contest takes place between January 23rd and February 24th, 2019. The results of the competition will be announced on the website of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Singapore by March 6th, 2019.
- The condition of participation is to send a graphic logo created by the participant in PDF format, along with the name and postal address and the following declaration: „I declare that the attached graphic sign was created by me and does not constitute a copyrights violation of third parties.”, by February 24th 2019, to the e-mail address: email@example.com with the subject „PL-SG friendship logo contest.”
- Only the designs with an attached statement confirming the authorship and sole ownership of copyright, intellectual property and all other proprietary rights of the participant (in a scanned copy, the original to be presented on demand) will be included in the competition.
- The winner will be selected by the jury, which will assess the designs between February 22nd and March 1st, 2019. The jury will include representatives of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Singapore and of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Singapore.
- The author of the winning design will be asked to provide it in a vector format.
- The winner undertakes to transfer the copyright to the design to the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Singapore.
- The winner of the contest will receive a prize of 600,00 USD, funded by the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Singapore
- The Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Singapore reserves the right to award additional prizes for other outstanding projects.
- Additional prizes will include: invitations to the Embassy’s special events, books or albums about Poland and Polish culture, science and history, CDs with Polish classical music or jazz.
- Submitting of the logo design means accepting the abovementioned Terms & Conditions which can be modified by the Embassy of Poland at any time.