Entries are open for the 14th edition of Arte Laguna Prize, the world’s most influential competition for emerging artists
and designers, which showcases and promotes creative talents.
With fourteen years of history, Arte Laguna Prize gives the opportunity to join a huge network of collaborations
worldwide, exhibit in the breathtaking location of the Arsenale of Venice, win cash prizes of a total amount of 40.000
euro and much more.
The Prize in numbers: » 47.000 artists from 120 countries
» 1.470 works exhibited
» over 100 international partners
» 84 jurors
» over 100.000 visitors
EXHIBITION OF THE 120 FINALIST ARTISTS
ARSENALE OF VENICE March 21 st – April 13 th , 2020
120 FINALIST WORKS
In addition, a selection of works will be exhibited in 2021 at MMOMA – Moscow Museum of Modern Art.
The Prize is open to the following artistic disciplines:
painting, sculpture and installation, photographic art, video art and short films, performance, virtual art, digital graphics,
land art and urban art, art design.
– 4 cash prizes of € 10,000 each
– 1 important exhibition at the Arsenale of Venice
– 2 solo exhibitions in international Art Galleries
– 2 collaborations with Companies
– 6 Art Residencies in Italy, Russia, Spain, India, Mauritius
– 1 Prize Sustainability and Art dedicated to the Reuse of aluminium packaging
– 2 international Festivals
– publication in the official catalogue
– free visibility on Arte Laguna World
CURATOR AND HEAD OF THE JURY:
THE INTERNATIONAL JURY:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS –> https://www.artelagunaprize.com/terms-and-conditions
APPLICATION –> https://artelaguna.world/en/arte-laguna-prize-2019/#reg-form
VIDEO OF THE NEW EDITION –> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLF03NKi_w